Helpful Tips to help everyone with some dedicated research ❤
By: Tsureie (Tobuto’s Wifey <3)
When your body is going through challenges and sudden health changes, don’t go for medication for a temporary fix! Why not make small changes within your daily routine!
Since my future husband has been diagnosed with Lupus and having some difficulty adjusting to his new lifestyle; I try to find foods to help give not only antioxidants and nutrients, but to also help stabilize his autoimmune system. Here’s some suggestions I’ve come across during my research:
- Bright Colored Fresh Fruits
- Whole Grains: Brown Rice & Bulgar
- Legumes: Beans & Lentils
- Soy Products: Tofu, Edamame, Nuts and Milk
- Dark Chocolate
- Garlic, Turmeric & Ginger
- Grape Seed Oil & Coconut Oil
- Red Wine
- Pomegranate Juice
- Salmon & Oily fish
- Always remember to drink plenty of Water ( Alkaline (Moderately), Spring, and Brand Products that contain a generous portion of Silica: Fiji, S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water, Spritzer, and Volvic.)
*Remember to cut down on Red Meats, Trans Fats, and Refined Food Products, which triggers inflammation!*
These different options will give your body, mind and spirit the necessary cleanse it needs to detoxify the toxins that still resides within your internal organs, blood stream, nervous system and even your brain!
We hope this helps anyone that are going through health issues and illnesses!